The new SM1P02 elevates Sensear’s portfolio of smart headsets by providing some new features and benefits to improve safety, reliability, and efficiency. This new industrial headset offers a robust design adhering to higher noise reduction standards of up to 27dB NRR depending on the headset wearing style. It’s upgraded Bluetooth® module allows for the streaming of audio to the headset, a valuable feature for users that listen to music during long work shifts in high-noise environments. The headset uses Sensear’s SENS® technology to enhance speech and suppress noise while the noise-cancelling boom mic filters out background noises so that only speech is transmitted through the microphone. The new cable connection at the ear cup allows you to use it as a wired headset along with Bluetooth and Short Range or unplug the cable and use it as a completely wireless headset via Bluetooth and/or Short Range.
! For Helmet Mounted headset style HELMET NOT INCLUDED
Users of the SM1P02 Intrinsically Safe (IS) Series headsets benefit from clear communication using its wired or wireless capabilities as well as face-to-face communication while still protecting their hearing and remaining aware of the surrounding work environment. The Intrinsic Safe (IS) version is the perfect solution for your hazardous environments such as explosive chemicals and fuels as well as combustible powders.
Intrinsically safe IS:
For explosive environments that require UL, CSA or TIA certification. The SM1P02 Intrinsically Safe (IS) series is the next generation, intrinsically safe headset. With customer focus and hazardous environments at the forefront of this robust headset design to enhance safety and communications for improved efficiency in high noise and hazardous workplace environments.
- Clear communication up to 120 dB noise levels with Noise-Cancelling boom mic
- Bluetooth® – Connect to intrinsically safe mobile devices (HFP, HSP and A2DP profiles) via Bluetooth® for conversation and audio streaming
- Compatible with industry leading intrinsically safe two-way radios via removable wired connection or Bluetooth®
- Programmable ‘in-ear’ Volume Limiter: Limit ‘in-ear’ exposure to 82 dB(A)
- Up to 27 dB NRR depending on Headset style.
- Improved Short Range with additional channel banks
- Upgraded 24-hour battery life for use in multiple shifts
- SENS® Technology – remain aware of surrounding noises and hazards with 360° situational awareness
- Face-to-face conversation in high noise (No need to remove your headset or move to a quiet area), SENS® Technology enhances speech while suppressing background noise to a safe level.
- Noise-cancelling boom mic
- New cable connection at ear cup allows you to use it as a wired headset or as a completely wireless headset via Bluetooth and Short Range
- VOX capable
- Rugged lightweight design
- Available in headband, behind-the-neck, and helmet style
- USB for programming allows simple configuration of the headset and software updates.
- Intrinsically Safe IS: (UL/CSA/TIA) certification